Monday, April 20, 2009

Furries are Freaks

I know my title of this blog is very judgemental and I try not to be a judgemental person, but after reading about Furies I just had to blog about it.
I tried to keep an open mind thoughout the piece, but by the 10th page and the 20th reference to having sex with stuffed animals, I just couldn't beleive what I was reading. I understand that people may have weird fetishes and that's cool, but firstly, keep it to yourself and second, having stuffed animal fetishes should not even be considered a fetish, but instead what a source calls, "Beastiality," especially when taken to completely inapriate extremes of living animals.
I could go on about the absurd details that this writer shares about the Furies, but the bottom line is these people that claim they are only turned on by "plush" were completely fu*ked up by cartoons when they were kids and they all need reality checks.

1 comment: