Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In My Bag

I was searching the web for fashion blogs this morning and came across something I never thought was real: a bag blog. I originally was looking around Iamfashion on blogger when suddenly I found myself after clicking a link, on inmybag.blogspot.com. This site has countless designer bags with photos and comments about the nitty gritty details of each one's material along with the best use, the price and where to get it. Even though most of the bags are not affordable to us college girls, the bloggers mention in certain posts that some bags may be on sale or sold at a cheaper price in another store. So check this unique women's blog out if you are interested: http://inmybag.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. In addition, I have also heard of "rent-a-bag" kind of websites and stores. I had a friend who was really interested in Chloe bags, but did not want to invest $1,200 in one, so she talked about how she found out that expensive bags can be rented for certain alotted amounts of time, through certain websites and such.

    I don't think that I would ever pay to rent a bag, since it would probably be a better economical decision to just buy the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of the Sex and the City movie where Jennifer Hudson's character rents bags throughout the movie when she is working as Carrie Bradshaw's assistant. I agree though, I don't see the point in putting money into a piece of clothing or accessory that you don't actualy own, I would rather invest in something nice.

    ReplyDelete