Monday, March 16, 2009

New Facebook Confusion

Along with many others, I am not happy with the lastest Facebook updates. Over the past few days I have noticed the small changes, but now I simply cannot tell the difference between a status update and a wall post. I think I accidentally wrote on my own wall instead of updating my status. How dumb does that make me look? haha.
I also hate how the invitations and other notifications are at the top in the same font as the rest of the home page, making it almost impossible to notice among the other chaos.
I have even noticed a huge increase in peoples' status updates saying "___ hates the new facebook" and many more like that. Hopefully they will get the hint from reading the participants' opinions and change the website layout yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment