Friday, March 13, 2009

MaggieMoo's Ice Cream

So last week, I went out for ice cream with some friends at MaggieMoo's in West Hartford. Turns out this quaint little ice cream shop was very similar to Coldstone's Creamery in that the ice cream is mashed together with whatever toppings you choose on a "cold stone."
I got the Caramel Fudge Swirpool, which had caramel, snickers bar pieces, and chocolate fudged all mixed into this extra creamy vanilla flavored ice cream called Udderly Cream. For figure friendly choices, MaggieMoo's also has raspberry and peach sherbert. My two friends got a scoop of each of those with gummy bears mixed in - I tasted and that was amazing too.
MaggieMoo's has a wide variety of flavors and toppings to choose from and was absolutely delicious. It was also a great place to meet and hang with friends. I reccomend it to anyone who enjoys good ice cream once in a while.

http://www.maggiemoos.com/ice_cream___treats/fresh_escapes/

No comments:

Post a Comment